The Fine Design Advertising Policy
Online advertising is featured within select sections of The Fine Design website. Advertisers who want to advertise must ensure their ads meet The Fine Design principles for advertising.
Placing an Ad on the The Fine Design Website
Advertising information and policies
Ads on the The Fine Design website conform with standard sizes suggested by the voluntary Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). We accept ads that appear in the left-hand column, right-hand column and at the top and bottom of the page. We serve all formats listed in the Universal Ad package and in the Display Rising Stars set. We do not serve pop up and pop under ads. Go to IAB website to find detailed information of the accepted ad formats. Along with paid ads, The Fine Design house ads are placed on the site to help promote various The Fine Design services and products that are of interest to our visitors.
Ads appearing on The Fine Design website are directed toward art, beauty, natural products and general well being and relaxsation approaches. Some pages on the website have been identified as not appropriate for commercial ads. On those pages we feature only "The Fine Design house ads" that promote The Fine Design products and services.
No pharmaceutical advertisements directed to patients will be accepted on The Fine Design website.
No advertisements directed to minors will be accepted on The Fine Design website.
No advertisements of recreational drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, firearms and pornography will be accepted on The Fine Design website.
Online advertisements on The Fine Design website do not collect personally identifiable information about individual visitors. The Fine Design does collect aggregate data on visitors, such as time of day and Web browser type. Such information may be shared with advertisers to determine their advertising effectiveness.
The Fine Design websites may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on The Fine Design websites does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by The Fine Design. The Fine Design shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on The Fine Design websites. Further, The Fine Design shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on The Fine Design websites. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Fine Design websites may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which The Fine Design exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to The Fine Design websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
These principles are applied by The Fine Design to ensure adherence to the highest ethical standards of advertising and to determine the eligibility of products and services for advertising on The Fine Design websites.
The appearance of advertising on The Fine Design websites is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement by The Fine Design of the product, service, or company or the claims made for the product in such advertising. The fact that an advertisement for a product, service, or company has appeared on The Fine Design websites shall not be referred to in collateral advertising.
As a matter of policy, The Fine Design will sell advertising space on its websites when the inclusion of advertising does not interfere with the mission or objectives of The Fine Design or its publications.
To maintain the integrity of The Fine Design websites, advertising (i.e., promotional material, advertising representatives, companies, or manufacturers) cannot influence editorial decisions or editorial content. Decisions to sell advertising space are made independently of and without information pertinent to specific editorial content. The Fine Design websites’ advertising sales representatives have no prior knowledge of specific editorial content before it is published including all content posted on The Fine Design website.
The Fine Design, in its sole discretion, retains the right to decline any submitted advertisement or to discontinue posting of any advertisement previously accepted.
1. Digital advertising may be placed on The Fine Design website.
2. Digital advertisements must be readily distinguishable from editorial content. The word "advertisement" must be placed adjacent to the advertising image.
3. Digital advertisements may appear as fixed banners or as animated advertisements.
4. Digital advertisements that are fixed in relation to the viewer’s screen or that rotate should be placed to ensure that juxtaposition will not occur as screen content changes.
5. Digital banner advertisements should be limited to no more than 2 advertisements per screen view.
6. The Fine Design logo may not appear on commercial websites as a logo or in any other form without prior written approval by the individuals responsible for the respective areas within The Fine Design.
7. Advertisements may link to additional promotional content that resides on The Fine Design website.
8. Advertisements may link off-site to a commercial website, provided that the viewer is clearly informed by the word "advertisement" adjacent to the image or link.
9. The Fine Design will not link to Web sites that frame The Fine Design website content without express permission of The Fine Design; prevent the viewer from returning to The Fine Design website or other previously viewed screens, such as by disabling the viewer’s "back" button; or redirect the viewer to a website the viewer did not intend to visit.
10. The Fine Design reserves the right to not link to or to remove links to other websites.
To inquire about advertising on The Fine Design website and about the ad rates fill in the form below: